Become an Election Worker
The Oneida County Board of Elections is currently recruiting election workers for upcoming elections. Election workers are a critical part of the election process. This is a great opportunity to serve your community and earn extra money in the process.
- You must be registered to vote in Oneida County.
- You can’t be an elected official or a candidate.
- You can’t be the spouse, parent, or child of a candidate in the district you are assigned to work.
- You must be available to work on Election Day from 5:15 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. or until all of the closing procedures have been completed.
- You must be available to attend a paid training class.
Election workers are paid for volunteering. The stipend is set by the Oneida County Board of Legislators.
- Training Class attendance – $50
- Inspector – $250.00
- Inspector – $275.00
If you’re interested in being an election worker, contact us by calling (315) 798-5765, emailing BoardofElections@ocgov.net, or by signing up online today: